SARSAS are looking for either one person or a package of support to hold the organisation during a period of change and transition from an outgoing CEO to the welcoming of a new CEO.
We are in the process of recruiting a new CEO with interviews due to be held on February 23rd 2018. We are anticipating there may be a gap between the current CEO leaving – on March 23rd and the new CEO starting – depending on their notice period.
Ideally we would like a 2 week handover period between the outgoing CEO to the Interim CEO and for the Interim CEO to provide a handover and arrange an induction for the incoming permanent CEO.
To maintain the wellbeing of staff and the reputation of SARSAS
To support good governance within the organisation
To ensure an informed and smooth transition from the outgoing CEO to the incoming CEO
- Line managing and supporting the management and co-ordination team here
- Working with the Board of Trustees, attending board meetings
- Liaising with funders and commissioners and being their main point of contact
- Advising and delivering the implementation of all GDPR changes in SARSAS by May 2018
- Responding to strategic requests
- Responding to safeguarding concerns
- Handing over and helping to provide a good practice induction for the new CEO
- Following a work plan as agreed by the Chair of SARSAS, the interim CEO and the outgoing CEO.
Hours and Costs
This will need to be a flexible contract.
We would expect availability for SARSAS for up to 3 days a week
We would expect to pay this role the daily equivalent of the CEO £40,000 salary
If you are proposing a support package; Please provide an hourly/daily or flexible package rate ensuring the financial costs are clear.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV(s) and a supporting statement to Rowan Miller firstname.lastname@example.org Please can you demonstrate your suitability for this work and what would be the benefit to SARSAS of your proposal below. Please do not write more than two sides.